*Sesquipedalian Expressions !* It's fun for English lovers. Try to guess before scrolling!
1. Scintillate, scintillate asteroid minute.
_Twinkle, twinkle little star_.
2. Members of an avian species of identical plumage congregate.
_Birds of a feather flock together_
3. Surveillance should precede saltation.
_Look before you leap_
4. It is fruitless to become lachrymose over precipitately departed lactose fluid.
_Don't cry over spilled milk_
5. Freedom from encrustation of grime is contiguous to divinity.
_Cleanliness is next to godliness_
6. The stylus is more potent than the claymore.
_The pen is mightier than the sword_
7. It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuver.
_You can't teach an old dog new tricks_
8. Eschew the implement of correction and vitiate the scion.
_Spare the rod and spoil the child_
9. The temperature of aqueous content of an unremittingly ogled saucepan does not reach 212 fahrenheit.
_A watched pot never boils_
10. Neophyte's serendipity.
11. Male cadavers are incapable of yielding any testimony.
_Dead men don't talk_
12. Individuals who make their abode in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles.
_People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones_
13. All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.
_All that glitters is not gold_
14. Where there are visible vapors having their province in ignited carbonaceous material there is conflagration.
_Where there's smoke there's fire_
15. Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
_Beggers can't be choosers_
16. A plethora of individuals with expertise in culinary techniques dilapidates the potable concoction produced by steeping comestibles.
_Too many cooks spoil the broth_
17. Exclusive dedication to necessary chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders john a hebephrenic fellow.
_All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy_
18. A revolving lathic conglomerate accumulates no diminutive glaucous syrophytic plants.
_A rolling stone gathers no moss_
19. The person with the ultimate cachinnation possesses, thereby, the optimal cachinnation.
_He who laughs last, laughs best_
20. Missiles of ligneous or petrous consistency have the potential of fracturing my osseous structure but appellations will eternally be benign.
_Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me_
21. Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
_Beauty is only skin deep_
22. You are cordially invited to the theological place of eternal punishment.
_GO TO HELL !_